Delaware Secretary of State Jeffrey W. Bullock has proposed a complete overhaul of Delaware statutes on collection of unclaimed propert—a major revenue source for state government—and also issued a rule change for a voluntary settlement program for past-due liability.
- iPayment Derivative Suit Targets Hedge Funds
- LifeLock Complaint Hits Startup CEO and GC Over Concealment of IP
- Glasscock Sends Pre-filing Spoliation Claims to Arbitrator
- Del. Trial Lawyers Association Honors Weiss & Saville Attorney
- Morris Nichols Partner Elected Chairman of ABA Committee
- Montgomery McCracken Hires Wilmington Associate
- Molina Info. Sys. v. Unisys Corp., DeFAX Case No. D67359 (D. Del. Sept. 14, 2016) Andrews, J. (memorandum) (9 pages).
- Moore v. Educ. Credit Mgmt. Corp., DeFAX Case No. D67353 (D. Del. Sept. 12, 2016) Stark, J. (memorandum) (6 pages).
- Conley v. GlaxoSmithKline, DeFAX Case No. D67357 (Del. Super. Sept. 12, 2016) Rocanelli, J. (memorandum) (6 pages).
- Stewart v. Energy Future Holdings, DeFAX Case No. D67354 (D. Del. Sept. 14, 2016) Andrews, J. (memorandum) (11pages).