With Delaware's death-penalty statute no longer on the books and first-degree murder cases set to resume, another legal battle over the fate of the 13 inmates currently on death row is expected to play out in the coming months.
- Third Circuit Upholds $1.6M in Damages for Stem Cell Photographer
- Retired Colonel Loses Bid to Stop Windmill Construction
- Graduates Suing Widener Law School Over Job Stats Lose Appeal
- First-Degree Murder Trial Stay Lifted in Wake of High Court's Decision Striking Death Penalty
- Judge Greenlights Discrimination Claim Against DuPont
- Morris Nichols Brings On New COO From New Jersey Firm
- Healthbox Global Partners v. Under Armour Inc., DeFAX Case No. D67317 (D. Del. July 19, 2016) Robinson, J. (memorandum) (24 pages).
- Malago v. UIAB, DeFAX Case No. D67314 (Del. Super. July 12, 2016) Clark, J. (4 pages).
- Noven Pharms. LLC v. Actavis Labs. UT Inc., DeFAX Case No. D67318 (D. Del. July 5, 2016) Stark, J. (memorandum) (11 pages).
- Quest Integrity USA LLC v. Clean Harbors Indus. Servs. Inc., DeFAX Case No. D67319 (D. Del. June 28, 2016) Robinson, J. (memorandum) (12 pages).