Justice Randy J. Holland, the longest-serving judge ever to sit on Delaware’s highest court, has announced that he will retire in March.
- Suit Challenges Party Balance on Del. Courts
- Morris James Litigator Jumps to Barnes & Thornburg
- Stark Tosses Former Wu-Tang-Aligned Rapper's Defamation Case
- Prisoner's Complaint Offers Account of Takeover
- Judiciary Report Shows High Court Work Rate Up, Chancery Less Burdened
- Carney Names 2 Ex-Judges to Lead Prison Takeover Probe
- In re Ryckman Creek Resources, LLC, DEFAX Case No. D67637 (D.Del. Feb. 8, 2017), Carey, J. (31 pages).
- Endo Pharm. Sol. Inc. v. Custopharm, Inc., DEFAX Case No. D67630 (D.Del Feb. 10, 2017), Robinson, U.S.D.J. (24 pages).
- Urban Green Tech., LLC v. Sustainable Strategies 2050 LLC, DEFAX Case No. D67632 (Del.Super. Feb. 8, 2017), Scott, J. (17 pages).
- Newark Square, LLC v. Ladutko, DEFAX Case No. D67636 (Del. Super. Feb. 10, 2017), Johnston, J. (8 pages).