The family of a correctional officer killed during the Feb. 1 uprising at James T. Vaughn Correctional Center’s Building C has sued the state of Delaware in federal court for wrongful death, saying state officials failed to address boiling security concerns at the Smyrna facility for 16 years.
- Del. Aims to Streamline Problem-Solving Courts
- Amgen, Sanofi to Fight Over Enhanced Damages in Blockbuster Infringement Row
- Third Circuit Rules Against Prisoners in Case Over Delayed Releases
- Real Estate Lawyer Joins Potter Anderson as Partner
- Pa.-Based Glassmaker Secures $50M Infringement Verdict
- DSBA to Host Annual Judge Alford Memorial Breakfast
- In Re Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. Stockholders Litig., DEFAX Case No. D67703 (Del.Ch. April 13, 2017) Bouchard, C. (39 pages).
- Trusa v. Nepo, DEFAX Case No. D67708 (Del. Ch. Apr. 13, 2017), Montgomery-Reeves, V.C. (37 pages).
- Armstrong v. Jewish Federation of Delaware, Inc., DEFAX Case No. D67706 (Del. Super. Apr. 3, 2017), Cooch, J. (17 pages).
- Novartis AG v. Actavis, Inc., DEFAX Case No. D67700 (D.Del. Mar. 17, 2017), Stark, J. (23 pages).