When Collins J. "C.J." Seitz Jr. was sworn in as Delaware's newest Supreme Court justice in May, it was seen as the end of a year-long reshuffling on the high court, one that also had an impact on the Court of Chancery, seen as the state's other high-profile bench, as Leo E. Strine Jr. was elevated from chancellor to chief justice of the Supreme Court.
- Workers' Compensation Dismissal Bars Negligence Lawsuit
- Superior Court Lacks Jurisdiction in Delmarva Billing Case
- Young Conaway Attorney Speaks at ABA Webinar
- Morris James Attorney to Participate in Bankruptcy Panel
- Saul Ewing Partner Elected Appoquinimink Board President
- Third Circuit Clarifies Trademark Confusion Standards
- Trinity Wall St. v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., DeFAX Case No. D66908 (3d Cir. July 6, 2015, per curiam (69 pages).
- Cooper v. Cooper, DeFAX Case No. D66912 (Del. June 22, 2015) Holland, J. (5 pages).
- Hill Int'l Inc. v. Opportunity Partners L.P., DeFAX Case No. D66907 (Del. July 2, 2015) Valihura, J. (20 pages).
- Stayton v. Del. Health Corp., DeFAX Case No. D66910 (Del. June 12, 2015) Seitz, J. (31 pages).