A sex-abuse victim's suit against his personal injury and trust and estate lawyers can proceed over the victim's allegations that his attorneys negligently created a trust to hold proceeds from a settlement with his abuser.
- Mexican Law Governs Helicopter Crash Case Against Del. Corporation
- 20-Year Campsite Use Results in Land Via Adverse Possession
- Denn Unveils DOJ's Tougher Stance on Juveniles With Guns
- Gawthrop Greenwood Adds Partner in Wilmington and Pa.
- Elliott Greenleaf Attorney to Speak at ABA Section Meeting
- Senator Seeks to Legislate Courts' Geographical Diversity
- Emershaw-Andrieux v. Biddle, DeFAX Case No. D66786 (March 16, 2015) Holland, J. (7 pages).
- Hindin v. Eaglebank, DeFAX Case No. D66794 (Del. Ch. May 23, 2015) Legrow, M.C. (18 pages).
- Clark v. State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co., DeFAX Case No. D66788 (March 30, 2015) Jurden, P.J. (12 pages).
- Sierra Club v. Del. Dep't of Natural Resources and Envtl. Control, DeFAX Case No. D66793 (Del. Super. March 31, 2015) Rocanelli, J. (16 pages).