The Delaware General Assembly unanimously confirmed Superior Court President Judge James T. Vaughn Jr. on Oct. 8 as the next justice on the Delaware Supreme Court. Vaughn will replace retired Justice Carolyn Berger, who stepped down from the court last month.
- Strine Forms Committee to Overhaul Problem-Solving Courts
- Young Conaway, Attorney Hit With Fraud Suit in Florida
- Delaware's Drug Court Celebrates 20 Years of Success
- Morris Nichols Partner to Speak at ABA LLC Institute
- Richards Layton Director Receives DVFA Award
- Cambridge Professor to Give Widener Law's Pileggi Lecture
- In re DBSI, Inc., DeFAX Case No. D66523 (D. Del. Sept. 25, 2014) Sleet, J. (20 pages).
- In re Jevic Holding Corp., DeFAX Case No. D66521 (D. Del. Sept. 29, 2014) Robinson, J. (15 pages).
- Ingram v. Thorpe, DeFAX Case No. D66516 (Del. Sept. 26, 2014) Holland, J. (9 pages).
- Mitchell Lane Publishers Inc. v. Rasemas, DeFAX Case No. D66519 (Del. Ch. Sept. 26, 2014) Noble, V.C. (10 pages).