A divided Third Circuit has approved the use of structured dismissals of Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases that include settlements that deviate from the Bankruptcy Code's priority system of payouts.
- Boston Scientific Hit With $100M Verdict in Pelvic Mesh Case
- Delaware Supreme Court Revives Abuse Case Against School
- In Speech, Strine Addresses Judiciary's Vision, Dispute Resolution
- Duane Morris Adds Partner In Trial Practice Group
- Richards Layton Attorney To Present at M&A Update
- Morris Nichols Takes Part In Global Networking Event
- VICI Racing LLC v. T-Mobile USA Inc., DeFAX Case No. D66844 (D. Del. April 8, 2015) Robinson, J. (6 pages).
- Hampton v. Turner, DeFAX Case No. D66837 (Del. Ch. April 29, 2015) Noble, V.C. (18 pages).
- In re Carlisle Etcetera LLC, DeFAX Case No. D66838 (Del. Ch. April 30, 2015) Laster, V.C. (28 pages).
- In re Lululemon Athletica Inc., DeFAX Case No. D66839 (Del. Ch. April 30, 2015) Parsons, V.C. (39 pages)