Vice Chancellor Sam Glasscock III doesn't want anyone to be confused about the seemingly new docket number attached to the environmental cleanup case he just agreed to dismiss.
- Proposed Legislation Aims to Increase Internet Privacy
- Long-Arm Doesn't Pull in Corporation That Previously Filed in Del.
- Six Flags Wins Summary Judgment in Patent Suit
- Morris Nichols, ACC Host Intellectual Property CLE
- Professor to Receive Del. Center for Justice Award
- Mexican Law Governs Helicopter Crash Case Against Del. Corporation
- Moretti v. Hertz Corp., DeFAX Case No. D66798 (D. Del. March 23, 2015) Stark, J. (13 pages).
- Fairchild Semiconductor Corp. v. Power Integrations Inc., DeFAX Case No. D66797 (D. Del. March 20, 2015) Stark, J. (9 pages).
- Roane v. Del. Transit Corp., DeFAX Case No. D66799 (D. Del. March 17, 2015) Stark, J. (9 pages).
- United Ass'n of Journeymen, Local 74 v. Internat'l Brotherhood of Elec. Workers, Local 313, DeFAX Case No. D66801 (D. Del. March 31, 2014) Sleet, J. (13 pages).