A single judge of the state Superior Court does not have jurisdiction to review the actions of two Superior Court judges acting as a Board of Canvass following an election, the Delaware Supreme Court has ruled.
- Third Circuit OKs Bankruptcy Accords That Skip Creditor Groups
- Strine Stresses Need to Address Racial Disparities to DSBA
- Bill to Curb Fee-Shifting Bylaws Moves on to Lower House
- Cross-Border Rulings Set Path for Massive Nortel Asset Split
- Richards Layton Lawyer Receives ABA Award
- Drinker Biddle Attorney Joins Philadelphia Tax Review Board
- ev3, Inc. v. Lesh, DeFAX Case No. D66833 (Del. April 20, 2015) Strine, C.J. (26 pages)
- Oklahoma Firefighters Pension & Retirement Sys. v. Citigroup Inc., DeFAX Case No. D66831 (Del. Ch. April 24, 2015) Noble, V.C. (20 pages).
- In the Matter of Thomas Lawrence Reeves Irrevocable Trust, DeFAX Case No. D66835 (Del. Ch. April 29, 2015) Legrow, M. (20 pages).
- Alliant Techsystems, Inc., v. MidOcean Bushnell Holdings, L.P., DeFAX Case No. D66830 (Del. Ch. April 24, 2015) Bouchard, C. (30 pages).