In a year that has seen a record number of judicial vacancies in Delaware, two members of the commission charged with filling those positions have resigned to pursue judicial vacancies.
- Undocumented Status Not a Shield to Prevent Disability Payments
- Attorney Suspended for Fostering Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Delaware Center for Justice Elects Executive Director
- Benesch Adds Attorney in Litigation Practice Group
- Lawyer Joins Reger Rizzo In Wilmington Office
- Srinivasan Tells Del. Audience of U.S. Supreme Court Experiences
- In re Joan Fabrics Corp., DeFAX Case No. D66580 (D. Del. Nov. 5, 2014) Andrews, J. (5 pages).
- Krahn v. Meixell, DeFAX Case No. D66585 (D. Del. Nov. 10, 2014) Stark, J. (13 pages).
- Carter v. State, DeFAX Case No. D66578 (Del. Nov. 12, 2014) Ridgely, J. (8 pages).
- Bailey v. Div. of Family Servs., DeFAX Case No. D66576 (Del. Nov. 13, 2014) Ridgely, J. (7 pages).