The most serious threats to judges come from disappointed litigants who don't openly air their unhappiness, as was illustrated recently when federal agents alleged insurance executive Jeffrey B. Cohen silently amassed a cache of weapons with Delaware Court of Chancery Vice Chancellor J. Travis Laster as his target.
- Ex-Judge Sued Over Sale of Rehoboth Beach Motel
- Chancery Dismisses 13-Year-Old Suit Against New Castle County
- High Court Reverses Sex-Abuse Conviction Over Vague Indictment
- Widener University School of Law Welcomes Alumni
- Morris Nichols Attorney to Speak at Bankruptcy Workshop
- Young Conaway Partner Presents ALI Seminar
- Delaware Professional Ins. Group v. Hajjar, DeFAX Case No. D66392 (D. Del. July 11, 2014) Robinson, J. (12 pages).
- Cot'n Wash, Inc. v. Henkel Corp., DeFAX Case No. D66393 (D. Del. July 11, 2014) Robinson, J. (22 pages).
- Opengate Capital Group LLC v. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., DeFAX Case No. D66387 (D. Del. July 8, 2014) Sleet, J. (33 pages).
- Permenter v. Chase Home Finance, LLC, DeFAX Case No. D66389 (Del. July 16, 2014) Strine, C.J. (4 pages).