While the police search of a robbery suspect's residence was conducted before the warrant process was finalized, a Kent County judge has ruled the defendant's constitutional rights against unreasonable search and seizure were not violated.
- Heated Petroleum Dispute Thinned Before Heading to Trial
- Three Reforms Mark Shift in Views of Marijuana in Delaware
- Markell Signs Measure To Curb Fee-Shifting Bylaws
- Benesch Adds Associate To Wilmington Office
- Landis Rath Lawyer Chosen for NCBJ Next Generation Program
- Fox Rothschild Lawyer Promoted to Partner
- Maremont Corp. v. Ace Prop. & Cas. Ins. Co., DeFAX Case No. D66870 (D. Del. May 29, 2015) Andrews, J. (19 pages).
- Wagner v. Wagner, DeFAX Case No. D66873 (Del. May 20, 2015) Vaughn, J. (7 pages).
- Hecksher v. Fairwinds Baptist Church, Inc., DeFAX Case No. D66868 (Del. May 21, 2015) Strine, C.J. (43 pages)
- CanCan Dev., LLC v. Manno, DeFAX Case No. D66866 (Del. Ch. May 27, 2015) Laster, V.C. (63 pages).