The Delaware Department of Justice on Tuesday announced indictments against 16 state prison inmates on murder charges stemming from the death of a corrections officer during the Feb. 1 takeover of James T. Vaughn Correctional Center, which left a veteran corrections officer dead.
- Toliver Tapped to Resolve Row Over Alleged Use of Private Info on Opioid Treatment
- Delaware Combats Claims of Contractor Bias in Unclaimed Property Challenge
- Prisoner's Lawsuit Targets Markell, Alleging Abuses Led to Uprising
- Praluent Sales to Resume as Sanofi, Regeneron Win New Infringement Trial
- Stark Clears Way for Trial in Plantronics Antitrust Case
- Potter Anderson Partner Speaks on Construction Panel
- BroadSoft, Inc. v. Callwave Commc'n, LLC, DEFAX Case No. D67903 (D.Del. Oct. 1, 2017), Andrews, U.S.D.J. (35 pages).
- ADT Holdings, Inc. v. Harris, DEFAX Case No. D67897 (Del. Ch. Sep. 28, 2017), Laster, V.C. (8 pages).
- B.E. Capital Mgmt. Fund LP v. Fund.com Inc., DEFAX Case No. D67902 (Del.Ch. Oct. 4, 2017), Laster, V.C. (16 pages).
- Chester Cnty. Employees' Ret. Fund v. New Residential Inv. Corp., DEFAX Case No. D67904 (Del.Ch. Oct. 6, 2017), Montgomery-Reeves, V.C. (33 pages).
- Attorney Assails Special Distinction Barring State Liability for Guardrails
- Justices Urged to Avoid Chilling Effect of Lower Court 'Loser-Pays' Ruling in Comp Case
- $15.5M Awarded to Pedestrian Hit by Drunken Trucker
- Four Firms Land Roles in Aramark's M&A Double Feature