As a committee of Delaware judges works to create consistent outcome measures for the state's problem-solving courts, analysts say gauging recidivism, efficiency and defendant eligibility is vital to understanding their effectiveness.
- Del. Supreme Ct. Reprimands Attorney With 'Difficult' Client
- Adult's Vehicle Violation Doesn't Bar Expungement of Youth Record
- Del. Barristers Association to Host Benefit and Awards Gala
- Former Chief Justice Steele Named to NACD Hall of Fame
- Wilson Sonsini Opens Office in Downtown Wilmington
- RBC Capital Penalized $76M for Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- United States v. Lopez, DeFAX Case No. D66545 (D. Del. Oct. 10, 2014) Sleet, J. (6 pages).
- Hardwire, LLC v. Zero Int'l, Inc., DeFAX Case No. D66539 (D. Del. Oct. 14, 2014) Burke, M.J. (35 pages).
- Phillips v. Wilks, Lukoff & Bracegirdle, LLC, DeFAX Case No. D66536 (Del. Oct. 1, 2014) Ridgely, J. (12 pages).
- Albertson v. BAC Home Loan Servicing LP, DeFAX Case No. D66542 (Del. Oct. 1, 2014) Ridgely, J. (4 pages).