A federal judge in the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware has decided that a criminal conviction on rape and sexual-abuse charges cannot be used as evidence to support summary judgment in a civil case involving the same parties and events.
- Ford, Jaguar Beat Infringement Claims Over Visual Displays
- Double Jeopardy Challenge to DUI Conviction Falls Short
- Markell Highlights Criminal Justice Reforms in Address
- Potter Anderson Names Executive Committee Chair
- Delaware Center for Justice Hires Director of Operations
- Superior Court Tosses Expert's Report in Auto Accident Case
- Shahin v. PNC Bank NA, DeFAX Case No. D66684 (D. Del. Jan. 13, 2015) Stark, J. (5 pages).
- Carbaugh v. Woods on Herring Creek Homeowners Ass'n, DeFAX Case No. D66681 (Del. Jan. 14, 2015) Strine, C.J. (4 pages).
- Alfred v. Walt Disney Co., DeFAX Case No. D66680 (Del. Ch. Jan. 14, 2015) Glasscock, V.C. (14 pages).
- Bear Stearns Mortgage Funding Trust 2006-SL1, DeFAX Case No. D66676 (Del. Ch. Jan. 12, 2015) Laster, V.C. (37 pages).