A Delaware federal judge on Jan. 12 denied TC Heartland's bid to stay a patent infringement suit, as the U.S. Supreme Court considers whether to effectively limit the number of jurisdictions in which patent cases can be brought.
- Senate Approves Unclaimed Property Reform Bill
- TransPerfect-Link Group Lobbies for Curbs on Forced Sales of Corporations
- Bloomberg Gains NonInfringement Ruling in Case Over Use of Stock Symbols in Financial Data Systems
- 2 Litigators Accomplish Rare Feat in Billion-Dollar Drug Fight
- Morris Nichols Promotes Two Attorneys to Partner
- Potter Anderson Elects Associates to Partner
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP v. Sutherland, DEFAX Case No. D67497 (Del. Jan. 3, 2017), Strine, J. (12 pages).
- Amgen, Inc. v. Sanofi, DEFAX Case No. D67494 (D.Del. Jan. 3, 2017), Robinson, U.S.D.J. (29 pages).
- In re: City Sports, Inc., DEFAX Case No. D67495 (Del.Bankr. Jan. 3, 2017), Gross, U.S.B.J. (7 pages).
- In Re Solera Holdings, Inc. Stockholder Litigation, DEFAX Case No. D67496 (Del.Ch. Jan. 5, 2017), Bouchard, C. (33 pages).