After years of delay, former stockholders of Massey Energy Co. have lost standing to bring a derivative suit against company executives over a 2010 mine explosion that killed 29 workers, the Delaware Court of Chancery said on Thursday.
- Court Administrator Named Master in Chancery
- Denn-Backed Opioid Legislation Clears General Assembly
- TransPerfect-Linked Group Seeks Access to Custodian Expenses
- Carney Taps Litigator, Now Assistant Public Defender, for Supreme Court
- Who's in the Mix for Delaware's Federal Judgeships
- What's Next For Ex-FBI Director James Comey?
- Blackbird Tech LLC v. TuffStuff Fitness Int'l, Inc., DEFAX Case No. D67719 (D.Del. April 27, 2017), , U.S.D.J. (13 pages).
- Davis v. EMSI Holding Co., DEFAX Case No. D67730 (Del. Ch. May 3, 2017), Slights, V.C. (31 pages).
- State v. Allen-Anderson, DEFAX Case No. D67727 (Del.Super. May 2, 2017), Rocanelli, J. (13 pages).
- Crystallex Int'l Corp. v. Petroleos de Venezuela, S.A., DEFAX Case No. D67731 (D.Del. May 1, 2017), Stark, J. (21 pages).