Vice Chancellor John W. Noble has announced he intends to retire from the Delaware Court of Chancery effective Feb. 26.
- Judiciary/UDel Partnership Increased Court Efficiency, Strine Says
- Widener Law Partners With UDel to Serve Foreign Attorneys
- Taiwan association hosts corporate governance summit
- Markell Names Haskins To Serve on Family Court
- Richards Layton Attorney Receives DSBA Award
- Noble Announces Intention to Retire
- Delaware v. Chianese, DeFAX Case No. D67013 (Del. Nov. 2, 2015) Seitz, J. (11 pages).
- Revolution Retail Sys., LLC, v. Sentinel Techs., Inc., DeFAX Case No. D67005 (Del. Ch. Oct. 30, 2015) Parsons, V.C. (74 pages).
- Doberstein v. G-P Indus., Inc., DeFAX Case No. D67001 (Del. Ch. Oct. 30, 2015) Parsons, V.C. (20 pages).
- Espinoza v. Zuckerberg, DeFAX Case No. D67002 (Del. Ch. Oct. 28, 2015) Bouchard, C. (39 pages).