The U.S. Department of Justice is asking for a court order forcing Facebook Inc. to provide information to the IRS related to its transfer of many of its global assets to its Irish holding company.
- Delaware Joins US Action Seeking to Block Aetna-Humana
- Derek Jeter to Face Fraud Allegations
- District Court Greenlights Suit Against German Manufacturer
- Plantronics Sanctioned $3M for Email Deletion in Antitrust Case
- District Court Allows Server's Wage Challenge to Proceed
- UDel Not a Subdivision of State in Wage Law Case
- Forest Labs. v. Teva Pharms., DeFAX Case No. D67283 (D. Del. May 25, 2016) Stark, J. (memorandum) (6 pages)
- Bower v. DFS, DeFAX Case No. D67287 (Del. June 9, 2016) Valihura, J. (13 pages).
- Frye v. Colvin, DeFAX Case No. D67285 (D. Del. May 12, 2016) Sleet, J. (memorandum) (15 pages).
- Grant v. Grant, DeFAX Case No. D67286 (Del. April 25, 2016) Holland, J. (4 pages).