After years of delay, former stockholders of Massey Energy Co. have lost standing to bring a derivative suit against company executives over a 2010 mine explosion that killed 29 workers, the Delaware Court of Chancery said on Thursday.
- Court Administrator Named Master in Chancery
- Denn-Backed Opioid Legislation Clears General Assembly
- TransPerfect-Linked Group Seeks Access to Custodian Expenses
- Carney Taps Litigator, Now Assistant Public Defender, for Supreme Court
- Who's in the Mix for Delaware's Federal Judgeships
- What's Next For Ex-FBI Director James Comey?
- Insight Equity v. Transitions Optical, Inc., DEFAX Case No. D67740 (D.Del. May 9, 2017), Andrews, J. (29 pages).
- Hawk Mountain LLC v. Ram Capital Group LLC, DEFAX Case No. D67737 (3rd Cir. May 12, 2017), Fisher, J. (8 pages).
- In re Massey Energy Co., DEFAX Case No. D67733 (Del. Ch. May 4, 2017), Bouchard, C. (49 pages).
- B.B. v. Delaware Coll. Preparatory Acad., DEFAX Case No. D67734 (D.Del. May 8, 2017), Robinson, U.S.D.J. (8 pages).