A lawsuit accusing Baker Hughes Inc. of infringing on two patents for oil and gas drilling equipment will proceed in Delaware, a federal judge ruled this week.
- In Case Over Services Denied Deaf Inmate, High Court Says Prisons Aren't 'Public Accommodations'
- Capital One Snuffs Derivative Suit Alleging Lack of Oversight
- Ex-Del. Supreme Court Justice Advises East African Judges
- Eckert Seamans Adds Associate in Wilmington, Phila. Offices
- Morris Nichols Attorneys Speak at Trust Conference
- Myrick v. Discover Bank, DeFAX Case No. D67393 (3d Cir. Oct. 7, 2016) per curiam (7 pages).
- Suter v. State Farm Fire & Cas. Co., DeFAX Case No. D67390 (Del. Super. Oct. 6, 2016) Bradley, J. (13 pages).
- Laine v. Speedway, LLC, DeFAX Case No. D67388 (Del. Super. Oct. 13, 2016) Witham, R.J. (7 pages).
- Mennen v. Fiduciary Trust Int'l of Del., DeFAX Case No. D67385 (Del. Oct. 11, 2016) Holland, J. (12 pages).