Roughly one month after Delaware Supreme Court Justice Henry duPont Ridgely announced his intent to retire in January, two names are being discussed among the state's legal community as possible replacements.
- Jurden Confirmed as Superior Court President Judge
- Del. Supreme Ct., Amid Personnel Shifts, Forges New Ground
- Defendant Ordered to Pay Attorney Fees for Discovery Violations
- Saint Mark's High School Mock Trial Team Named Fourth in World
- Reger Rizzo Adds Attorney To Its Wilmington Office
- Widener Law Appoints Four Profs With Distinguished Title
- MacQueen v. Union Carbide Corp., DeFAX Case No. D66611 (D. Del. Dec. 3, 2014) Burke, J. (18 pages).
- Davis v. 24 Hour Fitness Worldwide, Inc., DeFAX Case No. D66607 (D. Del. Dec. 3, 2014) Sleet, J. (9 pages).
- Ware v. Transp. Drivers Inc., DeFAX Case No. D66614 (D. Del. Dec. 3, 2014) Robinson, J. (5 pages).
- Nationstar Mortgage LLC v. Carey, DeFAX Case No. D66612 (Del. Ch. Nov. 26, 2014) Ayvazian, M.C. (6 pages).