Gov. Jack Markell on Monday named former Superior Court Judge Joseph R. Slights III as his pick to succeed Vice Chancellor John W. Noble on the Court of Chancery.
- Drinker Biddle Adds Wilmington Partner to Bankruptcy Team
- Del. Supreme Court Set to Hear GM Stockholders' Appeal
- Richards Layton Lawyer Joins Commerce Chamber Committee
- Morris Nichols Partner Named American Bar Foundation Fellow
- Morris James Adds Personal Injury Lawyer
- Drinker Biddle Adds Partner, With Eye on Chancery Practice
- Delaware v. Wright, DeFAX Case No. D67092 (Del. Jan. 11, 2016) Vaughn, J. (25 pages).
- In re Trump Entm't Resorts, DeFAX Case No. D67091 (3d Cir. Jan. 15, 2016, Roth, J. (30 pages).
- Knoll Capital Mgmt. LP v. Advaxis Inc., DeFAX Case No. D67093 (Del. Ch. Jan. 29, 2016) Noble, V.C. (8 pages).
- In re EZCORP Inc. Consulting Agreement Derivative Litig., DeFAX Case No. D67090 (Del. Ch. Jan. 15, 2016) Laster, V.C. (24 pages).