The Delaware judiciary and the University of Delaware last week entered into a 10-year partnership to institute private-sector management techniques in administering the courts' increasing caseload.
- Should Ex-JNC Members Pursue Judgeships?
- Srinivasan Tells Del. Audience of U.S. Supreme Court Experiences
- Delaware, Pennsylvania Firms Strong on Inventory, Lagging on Rates
- JNC Sends Three Candidates to Gov. for Superior Court Opening
- Common Cause Delaware To Host Awards Dinner
- Rahaim & Saints Receives DSBA Pro Bono Award
- Eaton v. Jeff White's Auto Inc., DeFAX Case No. D66568 (D. Del. Nov. 5, 2014) Andrews, J. (13 pages).
- Golovan v. Univ. of Del., DeFAX Case No. D66570 (D. Del. Nov. 6, 2014) Andrews, (20 pages).
- Lockwood v. Capano, DeFAX Case No. D66571 (Del. Nov. 10, 2014) Ridgely, J. (7 pages).
- Lowther v. State, DeFAX Case No. D66572 (Del. Nov. 6, 2014) Holland, J. (14 pages).