The Supreme Court set off a patent law earthquake with its venue decision TC Heartland v. Kraft Foods Group Brands. Three months later it's still unclear how far the shock waves will spread.
- Investors Sue to Boot Kalanick From Uber Board
- Woman Sues Over Injuries From 'Punkin Chunkin' Incident
- Grand Jury Indictment Planned in Prison Takeover Probe
- 3rd Circ. Revives Challenge to Auditor of Abandoned Property
- Shaw Keller Partner Presents At Phila. IP Strategy Summit
- Bayard Attorneys Published In Corporate Renewal Journal
- CAE, Inc. v. Gulfstream Aerospace Corp., DEFAX Case No. D67834 (D.Del. July 28, 2017), Sleet, J. (19 pages).
- DFC Global Corp. v. Muirfield Value Partners, L.P., DEFAX Case No. D67835 (Del. Aug. 1, 2017), Strine, C.J. (87 pages).
- EBP Lifestyle Brands Holdings, Inc. v. Boulbain, DEFAX Case No. D67832 (Del.Ch. Aug. 4, 2017), Slights, V.C. (21 pages).
- K&G Concord, LLC v. Charcap, LLC, DEFAX Case No. D67837 (Del. Ch. Aug. 1, 2017), Montgomery-Reeves, V.C. (29 pages).