An attorney for the court-appointed custodian in the TransPerfect dispute said in a court filing that a month of mediation between the firm's warring co-founders has failed, a development that sets up the possibility of key court rulings as the company accelerates toward a court-ordered sale.
- Defense Lawyers Push For More Consolidation of DUI Trials
- Judge Nixes 'Failing-Firm' Defense in Blocking Merger of Nuclear-Waste Disposal Giants
- Roku Sued in Del. Over Media-Streaming Product Line
- Morris James Adds Attorneys, Absorbs Delaware Firm
- Judicial Nominating Commission Names Connolly Vice Chair
- Judge Greenlights Wrongful Death Case Stemming From Police Chase
- The Mrs. Fields Brand, Inc. v. Interbake Foods LLC, DEFAX Case No. D67801 (Del.Ch. June 26, 2017), Bouchard, C. (108 pages).
- Freeman v. Scott, DEFAX D67799 (C.P. New Castle Jun. 19, 2017) Rennie, J. (14 pages).
- Williams v. Ji, DEFAX Case No. D67798 (Del. Ch. Jun. 28, 2017), Montgomery-Reeves, V.C. (21 pages).
- In re Simmons, DEFAX Case No. D67802 (3 Cir. Jul. 6, 2017), Per Curiam (3 pages).
- Hodge's 'Even Keel' Is Just What Phila. DA's Office Needs Now, Lawyers Say
- Court Nixes $4.7M Med Mal Award, Calls for New Damages Trial
- SCOTUS' Game-Changing 'Bristol-Myers' Hasn't Yielded Easy Defense Wins
- Ashley Madison Class Accord Question: What If Claimants Don't Want to Be Found?