The terms of a so-called friendly agreement between a retired federal judge and a pizza chain founder were not sufficient to demonstrate a valid contract, the Delaware Court of Chancery has ruled, dismissing the pizza chain founder's complaint.
- Markell Names Clark to Serve on Superior Court
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy for Saladworks a Feast for Lawyers
- Chancery Has Jurisdiction Over Investor in Company Sale Case
- Gavin Solmonese Adds Attorney As Senior Director and Counsel
- Landis Rath Elects Two Attorneys to Partner
- Morris Nichols Partner Gets DSCC Board Member Award
- In re Hawkins, DeFAX Case No. D66722 (3d Cir. Feb. 11, 2015) per curiam (4 pages).
- Sykes v. Seasons Pizza, DeFAX Case No. D66724 (D. Del. Feb. 4, 2015)Fallon, J. (13 pages).
- KBC Asset Mgmt. NV v. McNamara, DeFAX Case No. D67711 (D. Del. Feb. 2, 2015) Burke, M.J. (20 pages).
- Sykes v. Delaware, DeFAX Case No. D66714 (Del. Jan. 30, 2015) Vaughn, J. (50 pages).