Justice Randy J. Holland, the longest-serving judge ever to sit on Delaware’s highest court, has announced that he will retire in March.
- Morris James Litigator Jumps to Barnes & Thornburg
- Stark Tosses Former Wu-Tang-Aligned Rapper's Defamation Case
- Prisoner's Complaint Offers Account of Takeover
- Judiciary Report Shows High Court Work Rate Up, Chancery Less Burdened
- Carney Names 2 Ex-Judges to Lead Prison Takeover Probe
- Del. Supreme Court Upholds Forced Sale of TransPerfect
- Ramsey v. Atlas Turner Ltd., DEFAX Case No. D67624 (Del.Super. Feb. 2, 2017), Medinilla, J. (22 pages).
- Haque v. Tesla Motors, Inc., DEFAX Case No. D67623 (Del.Ch. Nov. 23, 2016), Slights, V.C. (34 pages).
- AstraZeneca AB v. Aurobindo Pharma Ltd., DEFAX Case No. D67622 (D.Del. Feb. 2, 2017), Sleet, J. (19 pages).
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. v. Amneal Pharm. LLC, DEFAX Case No. D67628 (D.Del. Jan. 30, 2017), Robinson, J. (25 pages).
- One-Time Kane Lawyer Must Face Extortion Lawsuit
- Plaintiffs Lawyers and State AGs Could Team Up More Often in Trump Era
- Shooting at Runaway Driver Not Excessive Force, Court Rules
- Greenberg Traurig Grabs Government, Corporate Partner From Flaster Greenberg